About Us

We are a non-profit Association located in the Bay Area

In early 1950 Mr. John Zegras from Emeryville Ca. donated 11 acres of land
in Calistoga to Akritai and Neraidai chapter of the Pan Macedonian Association.
The park was started soon there after.
Then the chapel of St. Demitrius was build 1953.
 

© 2015 Macedonian Park                                                                  PanMacedonian Association USA inc

emaill us now to book:

kkostas@yahoo.com